So winters are here (North India) and most of you (including me) must be going through dry & chapped lips. Dry & chapped lips not only look bad but they are damn painful too. Your lips seems very dry, you may feel burning sensation or they may bleed too. In case of dryness you need to exfoliate your lips and as well as keep them moisturized with a nice lip balm. But if your lips are bleeding then you should avoid scrubbing or consult a doctor asap. Now I am sharing two easiest way for exfoliating your lips properly 🙂
1. With Tooth brush & lip balm:
- Apply a thick layer of a lip balm or Vaseline to your dry lips.
- Now with a toothbrush, gently brush your lips in a circular motion.
2. Honey Sugar Scrub:
- Mix one teaspoon of honey with two teaspoons of sugar.
- Massage the mixture into your lips and leave for 8-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
I have already done a detailed post of Honey Sugar scrub (Click Here to read.)
Things to be kept in mind while exfoliating your lips:
- Limit your lip exfoliation routine to once a week.
- Post lips scrubbing always moisturize you lips with a lip balm.
- Be gentle while exfoliating your lips..