These days Anjali doing a lot of DIY realted to Lip balms as winters are here. So I also decided to share my recipe of Strawberry lip balm which is loved by maximum girls 🙂 . No doubt lip balms are essential for every girl to treat dry and chapped lips. I am sharing Strawberry lip balm as strawberries are great antioxidants and help in renewal of cells. They can bring out the natural pinkish tone of your lips, adding more glamour to your persona.
You will need:
- Shea butter: 30 gm
- Sweet almond oil: 30 gm
- Bees Wax: 8 gm
- Strawberry extract oil: 5-6 drops
- A colorant like Rose petals powder, Beet root powder, etc. You can also use a bit of your favorite lipstick.
- Storage container(s)
Step by step process:
- In a small pan take a glass of water and bring it to boil.
- Now place a glass bowl on top to make it a double boiler.
- Then add mentioned amount of Shea butter, Sweet almond oil and Beeswax in the glass, stir constantly, until completely melted.
- Allow the mixture to cool down a little bit, but don’t let it solidify. Add color and strawberry extract and mix well.
- Now pour the mixture into your a lip balm tube or tin or jar and allow to cool down.
- So your super cute Pink Pink lip balm is ready to use.
Author: Bhawna Singh