Few days back I shared Chocolate Lip Balm recipe which was very much appreciate by you guys (Click Here to read). In today’s post I am sharing one more DIY to make Coconut Oil Lip Balm at home 🙂 Coconut oil is very commonly used in Indian families so you can easily make this lip balm. So let ‘s go started 🙂
You will need:
- Organic beeswax- 2 tsp
- Organic virgin coconut oil- 4 tsp
- Organic castor oil- 2 tsp
- Organic peppermint essential oil- 15 drops
- Storage container(s)
Step by step process:
- In a pan take a glass of water and bring it to boil.
- Now place a glass bowl on top to make it a double boiler.
- Then add mentioned amount of castor oil, coconut oil and beeswax in the glass, stir constantly, until completely melted.
- Once melted, add the Peppermint essential oil and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the lip balm containers and fill them to the top.
- Now allow it too cool down for one or two hours until the wax starts to harden.
- Voila! Your lip balm is ready to use 🙂
Hope you find this DIY helpful. Au Revoir!