Today I am sharing a DIY in which we will learn to make Chocolate lip balm. Lip balms are easily available in market but अपने आप से बनाई चीज़ की बात ही कुछ और है. This Lip balm not only easy to make but also will cost you nothing. Christmas भी आ रहा है तो toh you can make this lip balm & gift it you your loved ones with attractive packaging 🙂
You will need:
- 3 teaspoons beeswax pellets
- 1 teaspoon Cocoa powder
- Small storage container with a lid
- 3 teaspoons Coconut oil
Step By Step Process:
- In a small pan take a glass of water and bring it to boil.
- Now place a glass bowl on top to make it a double boiler.
- Then add mentioned amount of coconut oil and beeswax in the glass, stir constantly, until completely melted.
- When both the ingredients are melted you have to add Cocoa powder.
- Quickly transfer the mixture to the storage container and allow it to set.
- If you are in hurry then you can place it in the refrigerator.