My scalp is very oily, if you will see my hair on second you feel like I have applied lots of oil. When my hair was short I used to wash them every day but know as I have long hair so it is not possible to wash them. I keep using different remedies to treat my oily hair. Sharing them so that if you have same problem then you can also treat it.
Oily hair care tip# 01 – Vinegar
1. In a glass of water add 1 tsp. of malt vinegar and salt. Apply it on your scalp and massage well.
2. Leave it for 30- 35 minutes. Repeat this once in a week.
Oily hair care tip# 02 – Mint leaves
1. In a glass of water put one handful of mint leaves. Boil this for 15 – 20 min.
2. Add this to your shampoo and use as usual.
Oily hair care tip# 03 – Lemon and aloe vera
1. In a bowl mix 1/2 tsp. Aloe vera gel and 1 tsp. lemon juice. Mix this well and add to your regular shampoo.
2. Apply on your hair and leave it for 8-10 minutes. Then rinse it off.
Oily hair care tip# 04 – Watercress
1. In 1 cup of water take a handful of watercress leaves. Mix this in blender. Heat this in a pan for 10 minutes.
2. Strain the liquid and allow it cool down. Pour this liquid on wet hair.
3. After 20 minutes rinse your hair.
Oily hair care tip# 05 – Natural Henna Powder
1. In a bowl add 2 tsp. yogurt and 2 tsp. lemon juice to 1/2 cup of natural henna or mehandi powder. Add a little water.
2. Apply this on scalp and hair. Leave for half an hour and rinse it off.