Everyone wishes for hair like rapunzel! Long, thick and strong. Alright now I’m gonna tell you something that will break your heart. Winters are really bad for your hair. The cold temperatures, icy breeze, room heaters, hair dryers, all help in worsening hair problems like flaky-itchy scalp, frizz, split ends, limp hair and breakage. Don’t worry sweetie, I’m here to help you. In this guide I’ll mention a few best hair fall control shampoos. And a few tips to help your hair look amazing no matter how harsh the winter is. Let’s get started!
- Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Shampoo:
Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair fall Shampoo is formulated with all natural and pure ingredients. It’s completely sulphate and paraben free. It contains natural extracts like jojoba oil and neem that deeply nourish damaged hair and reduce hair fall. It contains enriched lavender extracts that improve blood circulation, promote hair growth and control hair fall for sure. This shampoo unclogs pores, cleanses the scalp thoroughly and improves hair growth.
Ideal for: All hair types.
2. Sebamed Anti Hair Loss Shampoo:
This shampoo is the best solution for the people with hair fall issues. It is specially formulated to make the hair soft, smooth and hydrated. Sebamed shampoo is 100% soap, paraben and alkali free. Sebamed shampoo has a pH value of 5.5, which is exactly the same pH as healthy skin and thus it helps maintain the acid and alkali levels in the scalp. This in turn gradually slows down hair fall. With no harmful chemicals, Sebamed shampoo is super gentle on the scalp. This shampoo helps in renewing, restoring and regenerating new healthy hair.
Ideal for: Dry and frizzy hair.
3. Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo:
This is a highly nourishing and reparative shampoo. This shampoo focuses on dry and damaged hair. It repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. It strengthens the hair from the roots. It keeps your hair soft and manageable even in winters.
Ideal for: All hair types.
Few tips to follow during winter:
Don’t wash your hair too many times. Washing too many times can cause frizz and damage to your hair. And whenever you wash your hair, always use a sulphate and paraben free shampoo
- Don’t forget to use a conditioner. Make sure to use a conditioner that’s free of silicones and mineral oils.
- Give hair an extra boost with oil massages and hair masks. Make sure to apply hair oil and masks that are made from natural ingredients once a week.
- Styling your hair? Then honey make sure to use serum or revitalizer before heat styling.
- Avoid hair dryers as much as you can!
- Stay hydrated and eat healthy food.
- Never wash your hair with hot water. Always use lukewarm water in winters. Hot water tends to strip your scalp and hair of moisture, leaving it dry and resulting in hair loss.
It’s normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day. But if the number exceeds then sweetie you should definitely seek help. Make sure to follow all the tips and use the products that I mentioned to have healthy, strong and beautiful hair even in winters.
Related Article: Hair loss in Women| Know the causes & treatments