Saree is the latest stylish clothing which women are seen flaunting at all the places. Be it parties, wedding, fashion shows or even small get together at home, you will see women folks decked up in saree.
And the best part is that even young girls today love to wear saree. But saree is not the same as before. The saree has redefined itself and thus there are new stylish ways of draping this six yard beauty.
Let’s have a look at some of the unconventional and unique saree draping styles –
- Neck Style – Quite a chic way to wear saree. Just a simple here and there. Instead of keeping the pallu long wrap it around your neck just like you wrap your scarf. You only need to keep the pallu long here.
- Belt Style – How about tying a simple and stylish belt at your waist. This will give a fitted look to your saree and a perfect outfit for fashion shows.
- Dhoti Style – Instead of wearing a petticoat beneath, pair a leggings underneath. And of course the draping need to be a bit different and you would need an expert for this. But the look is quite versatile and you can pair it even with your winter blazers.
- Mumtaz Style – Who can forget the very famous Mumtaz style saree? The sexy chiffon saree with a blingy border and that draping style sure will have million of lovers even now.
- Butterfly Style – Such a stylish way of draping saree which is seen on many Bollywood celebs. This is perfect for skinny girls or girls who have terrific figure.
- Guajarati Style – Another traditional way of draping the saree which is very similar to the siddha palla style.
- Pant Style – This is a fusion style of wearing the saree. This is perfect for formal parties and such modern occasions.
- Lehanga style – This is a perfect saree draping style for girls who are looking to wear something fancy yet not very similar to the traditional saree. This style is adored by many Bollywood celebs as well.
- Mermaid Style Saree – Here the saree is draped like a skirt and gives an illusion of slim body. You can get some pre-stitched sarees also in this style.
- Pre Stitched Style Saree – This is perfect for girls who don’t know the art of draping a saree. This is pre- stitched and you just need to get under this one.
Author: Natasha Verma