My aunt (Bua) who lives in a very small village of Etawah district known as Hamirpur. On her previous visit to our home on the pious eve of Raksha bandhan, she brought lots of peacock feathers. And I feel, I don’t have to tell you how beautiful they look.
You will need:
1. Nail paints
a. Green, Golden, Blue and Purple
b. Transparent coat
2. Ear buds
1. First of all apply a full coat of Green color nail paint on your nails. Paint them evenly across the nails. Once dried, apply another coat of nail paint.
2. Once the paint has fully dried, take an ear bud (I have used Jhonson’s one). Dip it in Golden color nail paint and make dots on your nails. The dots should be of bigger in size as in the picture.
3. No need to worry if you are not able to perfect circle because sometimes bit of imperfection is beautiful. Now allow nail paint to dry.
4. Once nail paint dried, take another or you can use same ear bud. Dip it in Blue color nail paint and make dots on nails.
5. The Blue color dots should be over the Golden dots. The size of Blues dots should be smaller in comparison to Golden ones.
6. This will give as two rings of two different colors. Now allow them to dry.
7. Once nail paint dried, take another or you can use same ear bud. Dip it in Purple color nail paint and make dots on nails.
8. The Purple color dots should be over the Blue dots. The size of Purple dots should be smaller in comparision to Blue ones.
9. Finally apply transparent base coat to give final touch.
Isn’t it super easy nail art? Best thing about this nail art is, you will need not a single nail art tool to create this awesome nail art.