In our recent trip, we missed 😭 out a bag which had travelling kit (baby products, toiletries), diapers etc. So ended up buying few things from local shop of Chandigarh (It is amazing city.) &trial version of
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo was also one of them. This shampoo claims to be 1 solution of five problems like hair fall, dryness, roughness, dullness & split ends. To be honest, my
expectations for this product were average as I bought it ( 10 sachets) for an emergency 😜. Let’s see my take on this shampoo.
1. Hair fall
5. Split ends
Ingredients: AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, SALYCYLIC ACID, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, CARBOMER, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. C45195/1)
Price: Rs 3 for ml & Rs 69 for 90 ml
Online availability: www.amazon.in
Shelf life: 36 months or 3 years
1. Bottle version: It is a simple and classy plastic bottle which is white in color and has a bright red colored flip top cap. All the important details are provided at the back of the bottle. I simply love the packaging of this shampoo.
2. Sachet version: The sachet version is red and white in color. Various details required are provided at the back of the sachet. But the ingredient list is missing from it.
My opinion about the product: The shampoo is pearly white in color and has a midway consistency i.e neither too thick nor too runny. It lathers well and has a very strong fragrance which may be irritating for people with sensitive nose. I used a good-sized amount for my hair and left it while I finished my shower. After I rinsed it out, my hair felt so smooth! It made my hair feel much better than it does when I use my regular shampoo.
After every wash my hair feels more lustrous, silky, shiny and smooth. I have also noticed that my hair become more manageable after regular use of this shampoo. I have oily scalp & this shampoo removed that oil very effectively. If I ignore big claims by this company than I would say it is an awesome shampoo. But if I have to consider all the claims by the company than I would say it satisfies its claims of fighting against dryness, dullness and roughness. But does not give any satisfactory result against hair fall & split ends.
What I like about this product….
1. Leaves the scalp and hair clean.
2. Removes oil effectively.
3. Hair feels more lustrous, silky, shiny and smooth
4. Attractive color combination in the package bottle.
5. Easily available in local as well as online market.
6. Availability in different variants.
What I do not like about this product…..
1. Shampoo’s price is on the higher side.
2. Long & scary ingredient list.
3. Strong fragrance.
4. No satisfactory result against hair fall & split ends.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3.1/5 ♥♥