In this post I will be reviewing L’Oréal Glow Chérie Natural Glow Enhancer. This glow enhancer comes in a 3 different shades (light, medium and dark). So you can pick as per your skin tone. Anything that has “glow” “dewy” or “luminous” written on the package ends up in my shopping cart. I ordered this online without thinking twice, I ended up picking Light Glow shade 🙂
– L’Oreal Paris 1st natural glow-enhancing lotion infused with hydrating Watermelon.
– Available in 3 new shades from Light Glow to Deep Glow.
– Skin instantly appears healthier and glowing whilst reducing imperfections.
– Provides all-over natural radiance.
Price: 725 Rs
Qt: 30 ml
How to use it:
– Base: use fingertips to blend the light formula into skin for an illuminating base to your make up, apply to areas as required for a flawless finish.
– Blend: on the back of your hand blend together Glow Cherie Glow Enhancing Lotion with your foundation.
– Brighten: apply as a highlighter, dot down the nose, along the top of your cheekbones and above the cupids bow to get your glow on.
My opinion about the product: This product comes in a squeeze tube with a sleek nozzle which dispenses out desired product. It is a multi purpose product which can used as a base, lotion & a highlighter. I mostly love mixing it in with my foundation, which gives a similar effect as layering it, but you skip a step so you can snooze 30 more seconds in the morning. The formula is quite hydrating and can be blended out easily without moving your foundation around. Brand claims that it is enriched with watermelon extract, the creamy formula smooths skin and blurs imperfections to deliver a radiant shine. Yes! It blurs imperfection and gives a smooth finish to your skin. Add a couple dots on the cheekbones and Cupid’s bow and it gives a really luminous, healthy skin look.
Overall the product is good but I am not going to try it again. I would like to spend my money on any other new product 😉
ZZM Rating: 3.8/5
Author: Pari Jaiswal