Since long net saree are in trend, majorly wear by women is special occasion (marriage, ring ceremony etc). Nothing complements a woman’s figure and enhances her beauty as much as a net saree. Material of net saree may vary, light as a paper as well as damn heavy to carry. So the price too vary a lot 🙂 The gracious, beautiful and semi-transparent net sarees are perfect for occasions such as cocktail parties, kitty parties and a night out on the town.
In this post I am sharing a video on how to wear/drape net saree. But before that you have to keep following tips while wearing a net saree 🙂
- Choose good petticot: The satin fabric has a shine feature which makes it the best thing to wear underneath the net saree. Always choose the best matching satin petticoat with your net saree.
- Never Pleat the pallu: The entire look of a net sari will get ruined if you pleat the pallu. The best thing is to leave the pallu and let it flow so that the net pallu work in displayed completely.
- Keep the makeup minimum: Let your net saree do wonders for you, the excess make up will only make you look too gaudy. To avoid this it is always safe to go with minimum makeup.
- Perfect Stitched Blouse: In net saree blouse is completely visible so it is very important that the net blouse is perfectly stitched. Else whole look will be spoiled.
- Perfect pleats: While you pleat the saree make sure that you pin it perfectly. If you don’t pin it neatly then you might slip off while walking.
So these are some basic tips kept in mind while wearing a net saree. Now let’s jump into the tutorial.