There is nothing worse than breaking a brand new tube of your favorite lipstick specially if they are expensive one (he he). I ordered one Mac lipstick from Nykaa & it reached me in broken condition. I am a kind of person who hates returning package(s) so I tried to fix it at home. Sharing that easy way which I used to fix my broken lipstick so that next time you can also fix your broken lipstick(s).
You will need:
- Broken lipstick
Step by step process:
- Remove the broken lipstick piece from the tube an put it in the freezer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now using the lighter, heat the broken edge of the lipstick for a few seconds. Be careful while doing this step.
- When it is warm, quickly reattach the broken piece to the lipstick tube.
- Light the cracked part to seal it.
- Finally freeze it again.
- Voila! Your broken lipstick is ready to use.
If you have use this method or will be using to fix your lipstick, let me know in comment section 🙂