Obsessed with Lipstick? Majority of we women are! And when it comes to lipstick, one brand which you can blindly trust is MAC. Starting from shades to formulation to pigmentation, they just nail it every possible ways. Now, Shreya Jain being one of the best beauty blogger, when she collaborated with MAC to bring her own customized lip kit, I definitely had to get it. It has three B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L shades, which honestly will go with any Indian skin tone. All the three are bullet lipsticks with satin finish. The shades are Twig, Chili and Verve and is a complete Paisa Vasool kit.
Price: INR 2950/- and is available here
The kit is a festive limited edition kit and you might at times not find it available online.
Packaging: Classic Mac Bullet Lipstick packaging.
Twig: A nude shade which will go well with all skintones (maybe this would look better than Meher from Mac if you are a darker skintone) and for those days when you wanna go subtle with lips.
Chili: Nice burnt orangish red colour – perfect for parties.
Verve: Beautiful chocolate brown shade.
What I like about this product….
- Amazing shades
- Stays a long time
- Rich colour payoff
- Amazing formulation – creamy, non-drying
- All three shades are unique in itself and lovely
- Classic MAC packaging – travel friendly
What I do not like about this product…..
- Pricy – but then you get three of them at INR 2950/- is worth it (way budget friendly than buying individual MAC bullets)
- Availability is an issue as it is a limited edition – I got mine offline from Shoppers Stop store
This kit is worth a buy if you wanna own Red, Nude and Brown in one go from MAC while saving some bucks at the same time!