This is a super hit recipe for toddlers aged 10 months and above. We all know nuts and dry fruits are excellent source of protein. But giving them to toddlers can be difficult.
Thus, here is a super easy peasy recipe which you can make for your toddler and this is super healthy in numerous ways.
1. A medium sized cup of almonds
2. A medium sized cup of cashew nuts
3. Half cup of pistachio nuts
4. Half cup walnuts
5. 25-30 saffron strands
1. Begin by dry roasting almonds till they chnage colour and appear crunchy. let them cool.
2. In the same pan, dry roast cashew nuts and let them cool down.
3. Repeat the same process with walnuts and pistachio.
4. Dry roast saffron strands and keep them aside.
5. Now, once when everything cools down, then blend everything in a blender.
1. Dry roast all the nuts separately as all of them take different time.
2. Keep stirring the power with spoon every time in the blender else they will not be grinded smoothly.
How to give dry fruits powder to toddlers-
1. Add a spoonful of dry fruit powder in their milk and give it to child aged 10 months plus. 2. Add a spoonful of dry fruit powder in breakfast cereals and give it to the child.
3. You can add this dry fruit powder in the halwa and make it extra nutritious.