In today’ post I am sharing I sharing recipe of Avocado face mask. Avocado has high-fat content, rich consistency, and nutrient-goodness which helps in giving moisturizing punch to the skin. Adding Yogurt, honey & egg in it will give a face mask which helps in toning & conditioning of facial skin. I know finding Avocado in local Indian market is a bit difficult task but you can find them in super market.
You will need:
- Ripe avocado (peeled and pitted)- 1
- Egg yolk-1
- Honey- 1 tsp
- Yogurt- 1 tsp
Step by step process:
- In a blender take all the mentioned ingredients and blend well to get a nice paste.
- Now put a warm towel over your face for 30 – 35 seconds. This will help in opening your skin pores.
- Apply a thin layer of the avocado mask evenly on your face & neck.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
I hope you liked this mask & if you ever try it then don’t forget to share with me 🙂