If you follow me on Instagram then you will surely know that I recently received a diaper bag from brand “Bohomia”. I shared an Insta story and got so many DMs asking about this bag.👜 No surprise that so many moms asked about as a diaper bag is a must-have essential for every mom with a small baby or toddler. Brand gave me choice to pick a bag of my choice (they have a wonderful collection) and I picked this Black & Cyan Diaper bag.
The reason for picking this particular bag is, it’s non-diaper bag look. This diaper bag retails for Rs.1849 (free shipping all across the country). This bag can be carried over your shoulder, like a regular handbag, or messenger style (cross body) for easy carrying. The messenger bag straps adjust really well even for petite and the handles are nice when the shoulders start getting tired. I found this bag’s style “Dad-friendly”. If I ever ask my hubby to hold a diaper bag (pinkish in color or with flowers or hearts), he is like “हमसे ना हो पायेगा” 😂. I am 100% sure that now he will not give any excuse as this design is dad-friendly too 🙂
1. Dimension: 48.8 x 40.8 x 9.6 cm
2. It has total13 pockets for ultimate organization. You can easily keep a lot of stuff other than diapers like feeding bottle, sipper etc.
3. It has adjustable messenger bag carrying strap.
4. The main compartment has a zip closure.
5. Any laptop will easily fit in this bag.
6. Double puller on the main compartment chain helps single-handed operation while carrying the baby.
7. The bag has a light grey lining which prevents all sorts of stains and spills on the outer part of the bag.
8. Highly spacious, you can easily carry one or two days clothes (Mom & baby) even if you wear sari and suits.
I have few diaper bags and by far this the best diaper bag in my collection. It’s so spacious that I can literally wrap whole house in it 😉 (हाँ! हाँ! थोड़ा ज़्यदा हो गया ) but you can seriously accommodate almost everything you might need when you are out with your baby. It has total 13 pockets which make thing more organized as you can put your stuff separately. I frequently travel (Agra-Gurgaon & Gurgaon-Agra) on weekends & this bag is sufficient for stuff needed by us for two days. I use front two pockets to keep ready to grab stuff for Aaarav like his feeding bottle, sipper, food or wipes/hand towel.
I am in love with this bag and I am pretty sure that I am going to use this bag for anything. The bag is of extremely high quality and apart for yourself, you can also gift it to a new mom or to- be- mom. If you want to purchase or explore diaper bags of this brand then you can visit Here.