Hello Mommies & Daddies,
If you follow my blog or follow me on social media then you will surely know that Aarav has started going school. He is learning a lot of new things & enjoying this new phase of life. He is only 2.6 Years old but trying to be independent. School staff is teaching him to eat by his own, drinking juice or water, playing in garden, coloring, rhymes etc. I noticed that staff uses hand sanitizer to clean a kid’s hands & a wet towel to clean up their face. To be honest I personally don’t like the idea of using wet towel for cleaning face as it can be unhygienic if same towel is used for more than one kid.
So I had a conversation with School Principal where I suggested that wipes to be used for cleaning or wiping a kid’s face. The first thing she asked me “Is it safe to use wipes on face?”. No doubt, her question was quite obvious & I also wanted to be sure about the wipes which can be used safely on a baby’s face. I did a lot research & this trial journey gave me experience with some horrendous wipes that would rip as they were coming out of the packaging because they were so thin! On the other hand, ingredient list of few gave me chills. I wanted to have wipes which are like water & cotton (as they both are gentle on baby’s soft skin) & finally my search with Mother Sparsh wipes which are India’s first 99% #UnscentedWaterWipes.
Price: Rs. 299
Qt: 72 Wipes
Online availability: Here
Direction of use:
- Open plastic lid on top of pack.
- Peel off re-sealable sticker.
- Pull wipes to use as needed.
- Close the lid after each use to prevent loss of Moisture.
Packaging: These wipes comes in a White & light blue colored plastic pack which has a resealable sticker at the top. Each and every information is printed over the pack. Each pack contains total 72 wipes with measuring out at 20 cm x 15 cm. So, these wipes are decent in sizing.
My opinion about the product: These wipes are made of skin- friendly natural fabric, very soft & gentle for baby’s skin. These wipes have a very good amount of moisture as they are 99% water wipes. No doubt a dry wipe can be harsh & irritating for babies and can result with diaper rashes to allergic reactions. But these wipes give you same feeling like a cotton ball dipped in water gives us. So even if you baby has got diaper rash you can use it as it will not irritate his/her skin. Earlier I was using wipes only for cleaning for my baby’s bottom part but as these wipes are made up of medical grade cloth (cottony cloth) which makes it safe to use for sensitive parts like face. So, with permission of Principal I have decided to give a packet of these wipes (#sensitivewipes) every month for my boy and hope that she would also recommend them to other parents as I am also gonna do the same. Here are my few points which makes Mother Sparsh wipes perfect for your kid.
1. These wipes are made with 99% pure water and we very well know that there is nothing for gentle than water for a baby’s skin.
2. These are fragrance free wipes which definitely deserves a big thumbs up as they not gonna bother sensitive noses. I have noticed especially baby or kids who can’t speak start rubbing their nose if they witness something with strong fragrance. So, fragrance free wipes will save them from such irritation.
3. I have used wipes of many brand & can say that Mother Sparsh wipes are 3 times thicker than the ordinary wipes. So, it will clean whole body effectively.
4. As I already mentioned that these wipes are made up of medical grade cloth (cottony cloth) which makes it safe to use for sensitive parts like face. You can safely use these wipes for hand & face cleaning.
5. These wipes are very economical. You get pack of 72 wipes in only 299 Rs. So even if you use two wipes in a day thick pack will last for appx. 40 days.
6. These wipes are 100% biodegradable and so it brings no harm to our mother Earth. So by using these wipes you can contribute to our planet.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 5/5 ♥♥