If you avoid wearing sleeveless dress because of dark underarms then I would like to add up that you are not the only one.There are thousands such women which avoid wearing sleeveless tops or dresses just because of dark underarms. Anyhow, bleach can be used as lightening agent for underarms but is relatively unsafe because the skin there is very sensitive. So sharing some homemade remedies to lighten your dark underarms without any side effects.
i. Baking soda
ii. Pure Coconut Oil
1. In a bowl mix baking soda with coconut oil and use it as a scrub under your arms.
2. Gently scrub in small circular motion.
3. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse off and pat dry for clean, softer armpits.
Scrub no: 02 # Orange peel Scrub
You will need:
i. Orange peel
iii. Rose water
1. Peel the orange and and sun dry the skin. With the help of blender make a powder of the skin.
2. In a bowl take a table spoon of the powdered peel and add few drops of rose water and milk it. Mix well to make a thick paste.
3. Apply it on your dark under arms and gently scrub it in circular motion.
4. Leave it for 15- 20 minutes.
5. Rinse off and pat dry for clean, softer armpits.
Scrub no: 03 # Brown Sugar Scrub
You will need:
i. Brown sugar
ii. Olive oil
1. In a bowl take 1 cup of brown sugar and add 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
2. Mix well to make a paste. Wet your underarms and apply this paste.
3. Leave it for 30- 35 minutes.
4. Rinse off and pat dry for clean, softer armpits. Use lukewarm water.
Image Source: www.popsugar.com