Today’s review is about Vilvah Revitalising Under-eye Cream. If you are someone who is tired of finding the right under eye cream to naturally conceal those under eye darkness or baggy eyes or even fine lines underneath eyes, do give this one a read! I have been using this under eye cream for some time now and I am completely blown off by its results!! Vilvah is a brand which makes 100% natural products, so this one is no exception.
Quantity: 15 gm
Price: Rs. 390/-
Packaging: It has an eco-friendly packaging and the outer packaging is made of aluminium.
My Opinion about the product:This under eye cream has aloe vera, liquorice, shea butter, almond oil, etc. Now this worked wonders!!
It has a creamy texture and can be added to the last step in your night routine. Very tiny amount does the work and it did reduce the dark circles, iron out some fine lines and reduces the eye bags. These aren’t the claims but the actual result which I observed with the usage of it for the last 2 months on a complete regular basis.
I did notice all this for myself and considering the fact it is a 100% natural, this is a must try product for your eyes!
My likes and dislikes about the product:
- It is 100% natural
- Packaging is also eco-friendly
- Aloe vera in it gives cooling effect and reduces puffiness
- Reduces fine lines to a great extent
- Helps reduce dark circles
- Though might seem greasy on immediate application, this gets absorbed super soon
- Takes time to show results (but being a completely natural formula, the results are worth the patience).
Thus, as an overall rating from my side, it would be: 4.9/5
About the author: Priyanka is a professional and also a beauty, cosmetic and food enthusiast!