Veet ready to use wax strips come in three variants: for normal skin with Shea butter and berries, for dry skin with aloe vera and lotus flower fragrance, and for sensitive skin with almond oil and Vitamin E. Out of these three variants I have already reviewed Veet ready to use wax strips for dry skin (Click Here to read complete review) and in this post I am going to review strips for sensitive skin.
Product claims: Veet Ready-to-Use Wax Strips are effective at pulling out even 1.5mm short hair, leaving you free to get up to 4 week long lasting smoothness and instantly exfoliated skin, whenever you want. And they’re easy to use, any time: The ready-to-use pack gives you perfect waxing results in just 5 easy steps and the special Easy Grip™ tab helps you uproot hair in one easy move. And, with regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back. Specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E, Veet provides extra care to suit Sensitive Skin.
Available in 3 variants –
For Normal Skin with Shea Butter and berries.
For Dry Skin with Aloe Vera and Lotus Flower Fragrance.
For Sensitive Skin with Almond Oil and Vitamin E.
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark il, Pelargonium, Graveolens Flower Oil.
Price: 170 Rs
Quantity: 20 strips
Shelf life: 24 months or 2 years
Kit contains: The kit or box contains 20 (10*2) reusable strips, 5 perfect finish wipes & a leaflet.
Direction of use:
* Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
* Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip tabs.
* With the Easy strip at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
* Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
* After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
My opinion about the product: In every set, there are two strips stuck to one another which can be separated easily. Firstly you need to rub the strips with your hands to warm them. Now separate the strips and apply on the desired area. Now pull off the strips in one jerk otherwise this could turn messy. The strips can be cut into different sizes according to your preference.
Once waxing is complete, you have to use the perfect finish wipes to clean out the extra wax from the skin. But I was bit disappointed with these wipes as they are too greasy and do not remove the sticky wax residue completely.
I also faced problem while using these wax strips was on my underarms. Even after following all the instructions, when I use it on my underarms, it causes bleeding so I would say “It is better not to use these wax strips on your underarms”.
I use Aloe vera gel to reduce burning sensation post waxing. Overall these strips are quite effective; they pulls out hair from the root which in turn gives and hair free skin. I find this kit very economical too in comparison to salon’s waxing charges. Best thing is you can carry them in your bag & can use whenever required without the help of anyone.
What I like about this product….
1. Pulls out hair from roots.
2. Has a nice fragrance.
3. With regular use hair re-grows fewer, finer & softer.
4. One strip (both sides) is enough to remove hair of one leg or one hand.
5. Budget friendly.
6. Easily available in local as well as online market.
7. Travel friendly packaging.
What I do not like about this product…..
1. Not suitable to use on underarms.
2. The perfect finish wipes do not remove the wax residue completely
3. Whole process can be bit messy & requires patience.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3.6/5 ♥♥