Waxing is an option for hair removal has been always terrifying one. But we girl’s cannot withstand hair on our legs and hands. Ha ha ha.. We all know these days ready to use wax strips are available in the market, which makes waxing easier.
I know I know. This doesn’t make the process pain free but it does complete the process easy. Here is my complete review about Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips.
Product Claims: With Veet Wax Strips, you can have instantly exfloliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They’re specially formulated with Shea Buttter, known for its moisturizing properties and fragranced with Berry to suit Normal Skin. And they’re easy to use – the special Easy Grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet was strips work even on hair as short as 1.5 mm – and with regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Available in 3 variants –
For Normal Skin with Shea Butter and berries.
For Dry Skin with Aloe Vera and Lotus Flower Fragrance.
For Sensitive Skin with Almond Oil and Vitamin E.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydro-cinnamate, Parfum, Parraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospernum Parkii Butter, CI 77891, CI 15850
Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark il, Pelargonium, Graveolens Flower Oil.
Price: 170 Rs
Quantity: 20 strips
Shelf life: 24 months or 2 years
Online availability: Amazon, Bigbasket, Snapdeal and Flipkart.
Direction of use:
* Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
* Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip tabs.
* With the Easy strip at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
* Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
* After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Packaging: This complete waxing kit comprises of a carton which is pink and green in color representing pink color Lotus with it’s green leave. So beautiful and vibrant combination. Inside the carton one can find 20 wax strips (10*2). These are transparent in color but look greenish due to wax. A leaflet is also there which includes all the information related to the product. It also constitutes five perfect finish wipes.
My opinion about product:
stuck to one another which can be separated easily. Firstly you need to rub the
strips with your hands to warm them. Now separate the strips and apply on the
desired area. Now pull off the strips in one jerk otherwise this could turn
messy. So show some courage and repeat the process until all the hair is gone.
After that use perfect finish wipes for final touch or you can also use Aloe
vera gel to reduce burning sensation.
These strips are really effective, they pluck off hair from their root which in turn gives and hair free skin.I find this kit very economical too in comparison to salon’s waxing charges. Best thing is you can carry them in your bag & can use whenever required without use of any devices
* For great results apply some baby powder to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
* Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
* Be brave – the faster you pull, the more hair you’ll remove.
* Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don’t miss any hairs, but don’t wax over the same area more than once.
* You can re-use each strip until it loses its stickiness.
* For best results, your hair needs to be at least 1.5 mm long before waxing. But if it’s longer than 5 mm, it will be more comfortable to trim hairs before you wax.
* Make sure skin is dry, with no traces of creams, anti-perspirant or oils on it. Wash and use talc or baby powder to make sure, especially on underarms.
* Exfoliate 24 hours before waxing to prime the hairs to deliver the best results. This is worthwhile doing, especially if you suffer from ingrown hairs.
* If you’re waxing for a special occasion, make sure you allow a day for any redness to die down.
If you haven’t waxed before, try waxing your legs first – they’re easiest, and less sensitive than other areas.
* Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
* If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, use baby oil to remove wax traces. The wax won’t come off with water, soap or alcohol.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4 /5 ♥♥