You bought a nipple cream & now not using it. Then I have few other interesting uses of a nipple cream. It can be used as a multi-purpose product like a lip balm, diaper rash cream, moisturizer etc. I have Mama Earth nipple cream which I am not using these days & this gave me reason to find out some other interesting uses of the cream. So checkout my post to read all the other uses of a nipple cream 🙂
- The small amount of nipple cream can protect, moisturize and heal your dry & chapped lips. You will never face a sting or burning sensation with nipple cream which you may face with few lip balm. So now you can use your nipple cream as a lip balm too. Because it specifically designed to have soothing properties, nipple creams have unbeatable rejuvenating effects on our lips.
- A new mom rarely gets time to visit parlor to get her eye brown done. So if your eyebrows are in bad shape then dab some amount of a nipple cream on them to make for a quick styling fix.
- A nipple cream also works as an excellent diaper rash cream for your baby. While diaper changing clean the baby’s bottom well and let it dry before applying the cream.
- Moisturizes dry and itchy skin on elbows, knees and heels. So if your skin is feeling very dry this winters then open your nipple cream & apply it 🙂
- If you have acne scar then apply cream onto the scarred areas. This will help in moisturizing skin & fasten healing process.
- In case of minor burns a nipple can work as savior but never ever apply in case of severe burns.
- Many nipple creams have anti-inflammatory properties, which makes them a perfect pairing for irritating insect bites.
- A nipple cream can also be used as cuticle cream. It helps in bring them back to life, pat on a little bit of nipple cream and let it sit overnight, giving it ample time to set in.