So today I am gonna talk about a natural wonder, Aloe Vera gel, and that is from the brand Urban Botanics. Aloe Vera gel has multiple benefits and also can be used in a multiple ways. It is rich in vitamin C and E. Being rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene it has nourishing and anti-ageing qualities. It can also moisturize the skin without making it greasy. And thus the never ending benefits of Aloe Vera gel goes on.. I have this craze of trying out Aloe Vera gels form different brands and thus started recently using this one from the brand Urban Botanics.
Quantity: 200 gm
Price: Rs. 599/- (mostly available at a discounted price of Rs. 299/-)
Packaging: It comes in a transparent plastic tub with an aluminium packaging. The packaging is spill proof and also travel friendly.
My opinion about the product: I love Aloe Vera gel, and I have been using this one in so many ways! This being 99% pure is great for skin. There are so many Aloe vera gels in the market which, though they claim to be completely natural and all, you can completely judge them with their bare eyes: some of them have artificial fragrance, some have some added colour and so on!!!
This one is completely devoid of any kind of artificial fragrance or colour and is also free form harsh chemicals, paraben or alcohol.
Some of the ways that I have been using this one are:
- As a makeup primer
- As a moisturizer for oily skin
- I mix it with my regular hair oil and use for hair to get soft and smooth hair
- It also helps treat acne scars with constant usage (you can mix this aloe vera gel with a pinch of turmeric and apply on acne scar to get best results)
So I personally am using this one is so many ways and also loving it fully!! And this is honestly by 3rd bottle of this aloe vera gel. Lol!!
My likes and dislikes about the product:
- It is 99% pure Aloe Vera gel.
- It is free from paraben, alcohol, and other harmful chemicals.
- It doesn’t have any colour or artificial fragrance.
- It is a cruelty free product.
- Made in India.
- Can be used for both skin and hair.
- Suitable for all weather and all skin types.
- The packaging could have been environment friendly.
Thus, as an overall rating from my side, it would be: 4.8/5
About the author: Priyanka is a professional and also a beauty, cosmetic and food enthusiast