Price: 64 Rs
Wt: 100 ml
Shelf life: 24 months or 2 years.
Online availability: Amazon, Jabong, Ebay, Flipkart, Kvoos, purplle etc.
2. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Use with TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Conditioner.
My opinion about product: I have seen the advertisement of TRESemme shampoo various times. I always thought that this shampoo is for professional and will bear the cost marking the same statement. One day during our monthly shopping, my husband insisted on bumping it. Initially I was not ready to buy it but finally my husband slipped it in our basket.
The shampoo is white in color with very nice texture. It is neither thick nor runny in consistency. It feels like creamy in touch, you need to take very less amount to apply to hair. This shampoo lathers really well, even on oiled hair to clear them is really well.
This shampoo makes your hair soft, shining and bouncy. After constant use I noticed that my hair fall reduced drastically. This shampoo works really well for split ends also. I thought that this shampoo is for professionals and expensive but my thoughts changed as this is a shampoo which comes in budget and creates a magic which can be created only in professional salon.
What I like about this product….
1. Lives up to the claim of hair fall defense to a great extent.
2. A little goes a long way, and lathers very well.
4. Has decent smells which lingers on for a couple of days
5. Adds shine, softness and bounce to hair.
6. Sturdy & travel friendly packaging.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Has dangerous sulfates in it.
2. Not sure about its effectiveness on frizzy hair.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.2 /5 ♥♥