Korean are well known for their flawless skin. I was in high school when I got addicted towards Korean & their life (he he). Everyone is films or K drama looks so flawless, having such skin is like dream for me. They have a very systematic skin care routine in which skin care products play very important role. In this post I am sharing Top 5 Korean Vegan & Cruelty Free Products 🙂
1. Heimish – All Clean Green Foam
Gentle foaming cleanser has a pH value of 5.5 that matches the natural acidity of human skin. Formulated with soapbark tree, Centella and witch hazel extracts to thoroughly cleanse skin of excess oil and dirt to prevent blemishes. Paraben-free.
Price: 13 $
How to use it:
- Apply appropriate amount into your hands & bubble well.
- Rinse off with warm water.
2. PURITO Fermented Complex 94 Boosting Essence
- After cleansing, apply eye cream. Take the Fermented Essence into the cotton pad and clean it along the skin texture lines.
- Again, take the Fermented Essence in your palm and spread it gently to immerse your whole face.
- After absorbing the Fermented Essence, pump the Galacto Serum once or twice and apply to your face to form a moisturizing film.
- If required, apply once more to form the perfect moisture barrier.
3. Klairs Supple Preparation All over Lotion
- After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner.
- Pat the all over lotion on the face to promote absorption.
4. PURITO From Green Cleansing Oil
This product is a gentle and soothing cleansing oil that contains only healthy natural oils, as opposed to aggressive synthetic oils. The cleansing oil thoroughly, but gently, removes sun cream and thick makeup from the skin. Containing nothing else but the core ingredients and five different rich and nourishing essential oils, the cleansing oil allows you to cleanse your face without any skin or eye irritation. The hydrophilic essential oils emulsify perfectly, gently melting any makeup, along with impurities and sebum, that are deep in the facial pores.
Price: 21 $
How to use it:
- Dispense about 2 to 3 pumps of the cleansing oil on your dry palm. Rub your palms together.
- Apply the product to a dry face with your palms. Roll your fingers to gently massage the face.
- Add a few drops of water to the face with the palm and massage the face sufficiently (emulsification step).
- Wash the oil off the face with lukewarm water.
- Gently apply a proper amount of the ampoule on face, avoiding the eye and mouth area, after cleansing and toning.
- Tap the area where the ampoule was applied gently in order for it to be absorbed along the skin texture.
I hope you find this post helpful 🙂