Hi Mommies & Daddies,
Finding correct baby skin care product can be a difficult task. As a baby’s skin is super sensitive and you can’t take risk of experimenting. Earlier (before pregnancy) for me there was only one product for babies and that was Jhonson & Jhonson but during my pregnancy I did a lot of research on baby products & realized that Jhonson & Jhonson is a brand which I will never use for my baby & I never did. In this post I am sharing Top 5 baby products available in India. This list is completely as per my experience & research. Let me make it color that I may not be an expert but very well know a baby’s requirement 🙂
1. Sebamed: Sebamed represents one of the leading baby products brand with a pH value 5.5 for healthy skin. Using baby skin care products with pH 5.5 like Sebamed Baby, helps to develop this protective Acid Mantle faster. Sebamed Baby range is free from soap & irritants and hence has 0% reported incidences of irritant reactions.
Their baby skin range has a large range of baby lotion,diaper rash creams,soaps,baby massage oil,baby bath wash,baby shampoo,baby bubble bath,sun cream and also a sun spray.
2. Himalaya Baby Products: At Himalaya, the science of baby care is geared towards bringing the very best of natural care for the most precious person in your life. The products have been developed, keeping in mind the special requirements of baby’s skin. They are clinically tested to ensure safety and efficacy. So, when you choose Himalaya for your little one, you can be rest assured that you are choosing the very best!
Their baby care range consists of shampoo,baby bath,soaps,baby cream lotion and prickly heat powder.It also offers products like diaper rash cream and wet wipes.
3. Chicco: Chicco is a well known for its skin care products but apart from them they also deal in strollers, car seats, breast pump, humidifier, feeding bottles etc. So basically they deal in everything to serve a baby as well as a new parent 🙂
4. Pigeon: A baby’s skin is only about half as thick as an adult’s. The skin secretions that help protect your baby from pollutants in the environment are less than half of an adult’s.
With such fragile skin and a naturally weaker immune system, your baby is highly susceptible to infections, irritants and injuries.
Therefore, extra care is needed when it comes to your baby’s skin. Pigeon introduces Natural Skincare Range to protect and nourish your baby’s skin with a premium blend of natural essences.
5. Biotique: I think Biotique is the most underrated brand when it comes about baby skin care products. I rarely find people talking about it. But trust me once you will try them you will start falling in love with this brand’s product.
Author: Nisha Sharma