Girls all over the world have been raving about BB creams i.e. Beauty Balms or Beauty Benefit Creams. Maybelline, Garnier & Pond’s have launched their BB creams. Out of them today I am going to review Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream.
Product claims: Pond’s white beauty™ BB+ fairness cream not only improves skin texture and effectively lightens skin from within but also provides Natural looking instant glow for Indian skin. Clinically proven to lighten skin tone and reduce dark spots, GenWhite™ Formula is enriched with a powerful mix of Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Allantoin and advanced superior sunscreen protection.
– Vitamin B3 – Pond’s signature ingredient, helps to reduce and control melanin accumulation on the skin
– Vitamin E – A potent fat soluble anti-oxidant to neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals which can trigger melanin production which leads to darker skin
– Allantoin – Recognized as an anti-inflammatory by US FDA found in the comfrey plant and helps to reduce processes that can lead to increased pigmentation
– Advanced Superior Sunscreen Protection SPF 30 PA++ SPF 30 PA++ – Helps to protect against skin tanning and photo ageing.
Price: 140 Rs
Wt: 180 gm
Online availability: Amazon, Shopclues, Purplle, Ebay, Flipkart, Kvoos etc.
Directions for Use: Apply it on your face and neck after cleansing it. Blend it well till you reach closer to your natural complexion. Use a pea size amount since too much will give a artificial effect to your skin.
Packaging: The product comes in a cute white squeeze tube, with a silver color screw cap. The product has a tiny nozzle, which helps to control amount of product dispersed. The packaging is is hygienic, convenient and travel friendly.
My opinion about this Product: This BB cream gave me a radiant, near perfect glow for almost 5-6 hours without even setting it with compact. It didn’t break me out either. I f you are looking for one cream that acts as tinted moisturizer, foundation and a barely there concealer, this BB cream is right for you. As you can see in the pics, Pond’s BB cream made my skin a clear one tone fairer and brighter. It provides medium coverage though. Blending is however required and recommended. After you blend it properly, result is awesome.
What I like about this product….
1. Evens out complexion.
2. Non-oily, Non-greasy texture.
3. Tube packaging is hygienic, convenient and travel friendly.
4. Does not leave a white cast.
6. Easy availability.
7. Has an SPF of 30.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Only one shade available
2. Doesn’t control oil from skin.
3. Requires blending.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.6 /5 ♥♥