How are you all? Night creams are a great way to provide undisturbed hydration? And nourishment to your skin. Regular use of night creams will ensure supply of essential nutrients, and allows skin repair to take place. Here’s a potent, yet pleasant night cream you will love to leave on, and wake up with. Prevents dryness from causing new creases, while grape seed and sea buck thorn oil nourish, heal and repair skin!
That is PLUM NIGHT CREAM
So let’s start!
About the product
- Vitamins A, C,E & minerals from grape seed oil supply essential nutrition to your skin.
- Poly phenols, beta carotenes and essential fatty acids from sea buck thorn oil repairs skin.
- Keeps skin supple and younger looking?
- Excellent source of anti-oxidants.
- Heals sun-damaged skin and keep lines at bay.
- Light, non-drip formula hence no mess. Suitable for all skin types.
Price: 550 INR
Qt: 50 ml
Shelf life: Best before 24 months
Online availability: Here
Direction of use
- Squeeze out a tiny amount on your palm.
- Dot your face with the cream. One dots each on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. That’s 5 dots totally.
- Now gently massage it into skin using finger-tips, with upward-outward stroke.
- Use after washing face with mild face wash.
Packaging: This cream comes in a cute glass jar with a net volume of 50 ml. be careful that the bottle doesn’t drop & break. The opening of the jar is wide which travel is not very friendly. However, it’s a good option to keep on your dresser & you can use up the entire product without any residue behind.
My opinion about the product: Plum night cream comes in glass see through a tub packaging, the see through packaging helps in keeping a track of how much you have left in the tub. The texture is very creamy and glides on very well on to skin, it is not at all greasy on the skin I have been using this cream in conjunction with the day cream and it has been doing wonders for my skin wake up with smooth supple and glow-y skin which I love. Plum night cream is a non runny, non-sticky soft formula that gets gently absorbed into the skin. It leaves my skin very soft & supple. Although I felt a bit itchy in the initial few days of applying it, but I still thought to give it a try as our skin takes time to adjust to a new product at times. After a few days my skin got used to it & now my skin needs it. Night time skin care is very crucial as it is during night that the process of healing and repairment takes place. I can feel my skin becoming soft & fresh looking.
What I liked about the product
- Nice fragrance
- Absorbs easily
- No harmful ingredient
- Lightweight on skin
- Best suited for oily and combination skin
- Did not cause any breakouts
What I don’t liked about the product:
- Bit Expensive
ZZM Rating: 4.7/5
About the author: 20 years old Rizvi Zaveri is from Ahmedabad. She is pursuing last year IT engineering and very much passionate about writing as well as in the team member of British Council.