After trying my hands into Pixi +C UnderEye Brightener (You will find review Here), I decided to give a try to Pixi Peel & Polish. There is no surprise that different people have different experiences with a specific product. I mean everyone’s skin is different, expectations are different, the things we want from a product are different. So before buying a product do keep your skin type in mind.
About the product:
• This radiance revealing enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin, and a healthy looking glow.
• Natural fruit enzymes loosen dead skins cells, lactic acid gently exfoliates, cellulose peels & sugar extracts polishes, lifting away dullness revealing brighter skin.
• Professional salon peel treatment without leaving home.
Price: 24 $
Qt: 80 ml
How to use:
• Use: In the AM and or PM 2-3 times per week.
• Step 1: Apply to dry face and neck.
• Step 2: Leave for 2 min to let the enzymes activate.
• Step 3: Rinse off and pat dry.
• Step 4: For a more intense polish effect using your fingertips, gently massage face and neck in a circular motion.
Packaging: It comes in a large, slender pink tube with green twist-on cap. It also comes in a same colour-themed box with gold trimmings. The packaging is extremely girly & gives you no chance to complain.
My opinion about the product: This mask is peach in colour and has a light lotion like consistency with fine granules. The product is formulated with 6% lactic acid (an AHA that gently lifts away dead skin cells), sunflower seed oil, witch hazel water, and extracts of ginseng, papaya, sugar cane, sugar maple, cucumber, orange, and lemon. The scrub particles exfoliate away any dry flakes or rough patches on the skin. Let’s comes to the fragrance, it smells freshly sliced cucumber with a faint artificial touch. The fragrance is not at all bothering.
I use this peel twice in a week and usually in my day care routine. I apply this on clean dry face for about 2 to 4 minutes.You have to wet your fingers, gently massage the tiny granules around (without applying extra pressure) for 30 seconds. Then wash it off. Post application my skin feels soft, nourished and renewed. I exfoliates gently without leaving any dryness or sensitivity. So if you have sensitive skin you can give it a try 🙂
The potency of the product is reduced by the recommended application time of only two minutes. The longer is the contact of product with the skin, the stronger the effect. It gives you a tingling sensation, you be alert about the severity. Initially don’t use more than 2 minutes.
ZZM Rating: 4.7/5
The downside is that this product is a bit pricey. But it comes in a large 80 ml tube and you need to use twice or maximum thrice in a week, so this could last for quite a while.