After a long I am reviewing a hair removal cream on my blog. Whenever we hear the name of waxing only one word comes in our head i.e “OUCH”. Hair removing is always a difficult task but now there is one product which makes hair removing very easy. It’s a hair removal cream. Earlier I was using Veet hair removal cream but recently I bought Patanjali Hair Removal Cream(due to its Herbal composition) for myself. This is the most economical hair removal cream available in the market. Let’s see it is worth buying or not.
Price: 65 Rs
Qt: 50 gm
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Online availability: Here
Direction of use:
- Apply directly onto the skin with the curved part of the specially designed spatula, spreading the cream evenly to fully cover the hair.
- Leave on for 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of hair, wipe off & wash thoroughly.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use and dry.
1 hair removal cream tube
Packaging: The cream comes in baby white colored squeeze tube, which has similar color screw cap. The spatula is of Pink color, used for the application and removal of cream. Along with spatula, also included is a leaflet which includes all necessary information regarding this cream. An outer carton packaging is also there inside contains all the required information.
2. Easily available in local and online markets.
3. Travel friendly packaging.
4. Economical. You need not to go to parlor the & spend heavy amount.
5. Provides hair free skin in 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Gives a burning sensation.