Continuous exposure of our skin to stress, harsh sunlight and high levels of pollution, makes it dull, dark & pigmented. So a good bleach is required, which revives the glow instantly. Today I am going to review OxyLife Crème Bleach by Dabur.
Product claims: OxyLife Crème Bleach gives more fresh active oxygen to the face and makes dull, dark & lifeless face come alive instantly. Oxygen opens clogged pores, removes dead skin and takes with it water and lipids deep into the skin making it soft, hydrated and giving a glow full of life.
Powder Activator: Persulphates
Pre Bleach cream: Strearic Acid, Glycerin and Vitamin E extracts.
Shelf life: 24 months or 2 years.
My opinion about this Product:
Oxy Bleach comes with a “Pre Bleach Cream” which is said to contain Glycerin and Vitamin E extracts. We know that bleaching is always harsh on skin, so this cream is for conditioning the skin such that it becomes suitable for people with sensitive skin. Texture wise this is a thick cream and made my skin a tad oily and sticky. A little amount of cream spreads over a large area and needs good blending.
Apart form these, this kit comes with a spatula and a booklet which makes the usage of the bleach hassle free. On the booklet all necessary information regarding the product is provided. Also it is mentioned how long should one wear it on his skin.
I am fairly satisfied with the bleach. It does remove tanning effectively and you can notice a spot on difference. It did not irritate my skin at all! I kept this product on for 15 minutes or so. It made the hair colour pale enough to blend in with my skin tone. I can notice ” ♥♥ glow full of life ♥♥ “, like it claims. Very good bleach for women with sensitive skin.
1. Wash your face with water and pat dry
2. Apply the pre-bleach cream on the area to be bleached. Massage till the cream is completely absorbed
3. Do not wash your face after applying the cream
4. Use all the ingredients of the bleach cream and the activator. Use the spatula to mix it well.
5. Apply it uniformly on the area to be bleached.
6. Allow the application to stay as per recommended time and skin type.
7. Wash it off with water or wipe with wet sponge.
What I like about this product….
1. The all-in-a-box packaging.
2. The quantity is good for the price.
3. Removes tan effectively.
4. The effect stayed for about a week for me. Would have stayed longer had I stayed out of sunlight as instructed.
5.Did not turn the hair copper coloured.
6. A little product covers much of your body.
7. Removal is easy. Tap water and a clean towel is all you need.
8. Did not irritate my skin at all.
What I do not like about this product….
1. It is bit difficult to work with spatula.