Eyeliner has become an integral part of my makeup journey since I discovered the fact that majority of the kajals that I was trying out was some way or other causing eye irritation for me. NO, its not the kajals who are at fault – honestly, I have super sensitive eye waterline, hence, no matter what every I try, I face either irritation, or watering, or redness, and the list can go on and on! Phew! But then when I discovered all these, I had so many kajals already in my stock, and of course, it pinches to simply throw them off – and that’s when I started my journey with eyeliner. So, long story short – initially I started using kajals as eyeliners – some of it works really well, but for some, its only suitable for waterline and hence wont work well on eyelid. Thus, like two years back, I got my hands on Sketch liner – and honestly, there was no looking back. The Nykaa Get Inked Sketch liner is my 2nd purchase and I will tell you why I like it so much.
Price: INR 450/- and is available exclusively on Nykaa
Packaging: Pen shaped sleek packaging with tight cap
What I like about this product….
- The nib is thin and pointed – makes it perfect for application
- Rich colour payoff in one stroke application
- Not super costly
- Jet black colour
- Dries off very very quick – need not worry about smudging on opening the eyelid
- Not waterproof – why I have put this in ‘pros’ list is because this is honestly one of the reasons, I like it so much. Imagine you are travelling and you forgot your makeup remover, you have to literally struggle to remove a water proof liner – which isn’t absolutely the case with this one. This washes off very easily with a simple face wash.
- Easy availability
- Vegan and cruelty free product
What I do not like about this product…..
- Not waterproof – this undoubtedly might be a con for many – hence kept this in the list of both ‘pros’ and ‘cons’
- Not smudge-proof to great extent
This one is my forever company – no matter what is the kind of liner I am planning for – be it cats eye or regular liner or whatever. I have been loving this one and looks like I am gonna repeat the purchase of this again!