balms. I don’t know why I am so tempted on their sight and just can’t resist
without buying them. That’s why I buy them in a hurry and later when I find
that they are not for me, it makes me regret.
Now I can’t reverse
my actions as old habits don’t go easily. Without thinking I picked up Nivea
Pure and Natural Olive and Lemon Lip Balm. Now let’s discuss my experience with
this lip balm.
* Enriching olive oil and lemon extract provide intensive moisturisation and protection.
* Natural ingredients – certified organic shea butter and jojoba oil, pamper and nourish.
* 100% free of preservatives.
* Your lips are soft and healthy – so you can look and feel naturally beautiful.
Shelf life: 30 months
Packaging: This lip balm comes in the typical Nivea packaging just the cap changes as always. The retractable tube has a white base and greenish top. Overall the packaging is very hygienic & travel friendly. When it comes about lip balm, I prefer tube packaging over jar one. I just hate to dip my finger in lip balms with tub packaging.
My opinion about this product: The lip balm stick is sheer green in color. Initially I thought it will give greenish tint to my lips but I was wrong. It turned out to be a non tinted balm; it means it does not impart any tint to lips. It has a fresh & lemony fragrance.
This lip balm is good for daily usage. It glides smoothly on lip and moisturizes well. It’s not a heavy-duty lip balm, but it does provide with enough hydration to be able to go a few (3-4) hours without feeling the need to reapply. In a nutshell: it feels very nice on the lips and it doesn’t dry out my lips.
The quantity is quite good, so single stick goes for a long. I use it at night before sleeping, keeps my lips soft till the morning. The only problem with the balm is, it doesn’t have SPF. So I don’t use it before stepping out.
What I like about this product….
1. 100% free of preservatives and to be natural. (As per company)
2. Easily available in local as well as online markets.
3. Moisturizes well.
4. Helps in hydrating chapped lips.
5. Travel friendly packaging.
6. Non sticky.
7. Staying power is 3-4 hours.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Doesn’t have SPF.
2. The price is higher than the other Nivea lip balms and the lip balms of other affordable brands.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3.9/5 ♥♥