By now you all people must have understood that how much I struggled against pimples in my teenager days. And that only motivated me to write series of “My Acne Diary”. Today I am going to share some home remedies which helped in a way that time and are still helping me today.
2. Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Apply the paste, only on the pimples or acne.
3. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off. Yes it gonna give you burning sensation but 4- 5 days of regular application, your ewww pimples will disappear.
Remedy # 02: Toothpaste
1. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the affected area i.e on pimples or acne before going to bed.
2. The toothpaste will reduce the swelling as well as dry out the acne.
3. Within a day or two of use you will see significant result.
Remedy # 03: Egg whites
1. Wash your face and pat dry. Now in a bowl separate the whites (2 eggs) from the yolks.
2. Whisk the whites until they’re frothy, and let them sit for a few minutes.
3. Now apply 2- 3 layers of this mixture with the help of brush on your face. If you can’t bear it on your whole face then focus of problem area only.
4. Leave it for 30- 35 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Do not forget to apply moisturizer after that.
Remedy # 04: Baking soda
1. In a small bowl take 2-3 tap of baking soda. Now add water to make a paste.
2. Apply paste on your problem area and rinse it off after few minutes.
3. Repeat this twice in a week.
Remedy # 05: Garlic
1. Mash up 2-3 cloves and let sit in water (take very small amount) for about 15 minutes.
2. Now using a cotton pad, soak up the garlic water and cover problem area.
3. When it dries, wash it off with water.
Remedy # 06: Honey
1. Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Apply honey on your face or problem area.
2. Leave it for 30- 35 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. After that wash it with cold water to close pores.
Remedy # 07: Fuller’s Earth or Multani mitti
1. In a bowl take Fuller’s Earth powder and add Rose water to make a smooth paste.
2. Apply it on your complete face. Leave it for 30- 35 minutes.
3. Finally wash it off with water. Repeat the process twice in a week.
Remedy # 08: Chick pea flour & Turmeric
1. In a bowl mix 1/2 cup of chickpea flour (Besan) and 2 teaspoons each turmeric powder. Now add water or milk to make a smooth paste.
2. Apply it on your complete face. Leave it for 10- 15 minutes.
3. When it dries, wash it off with water. You need to rub you face remove the paste.
4. Yes it will leave yellowish cast so avoid using it if you are going out.
Remedy # 09: Lemon Juice
1. Take a slice of Lemon and rub it on the affected area.
2. Leave it for few hours and wash it off. Better to apply before going to bed.
3. It will definitely gonna give you burning sensation but it is very effective on drying out pimples or acne.
Remedy # 10: Banana Peel
1. Whenever you eat a banana. Instead of throwing its peel, rub it on your face in circular motion
2. Leave it for 30- 35 minutes and wash it off with normal water.