In this post, I will review Mother Sparsh Rose & Beetroot Body Scrub. It is a PR sample, which is obviously sent by brand for review purpose. If you are new to the term ‘PR sample’ then let me tell you that “these are the items sent to you by a brand in the hopes that you will promote their product with a review or use it in some way (like a tutorial)”. Mother Sparsh is a brand which never pressurizes an influencer (as per my experience) to write any thing in their favour. They simple send the products and ask for your genuine review or feedback. Few months back I received few products for the review purpose & this body scrub is one of them 🙂
About the product:
- GENTLE EXFOLIATION: Rose & Beetroot Face Scrub is a premium infusion of natural oils & poppy seeds to dispel dead skin cells from face and bring out the natural texture. Massage the soothing scrub on face in gentle circular motion to slough away impurities from skin and keep skin youthful.
- DEEP SKIN NOURISHMENT: Enriched with walnut, beetroot and badam oil, this face scrub is an antioxidant-rich skin nourishing product. The soothing nutrients act from deeper layers to bring out the natural radiance.
- TARGET SUN-DAMAGE: Antioxidant SKIN REJUVENATION: The refreshing nature of rose oil and grape seed oil revitalise dull and fatigued skin for a brightened glow.-rich ingredients help fade tanning and pigmentation caused by sun damage. The soothing property of rose oil works from deeper layers to even out skin tone and enhance complexion.
- BRING OUT NATURAL RADIANCE: The deep moisturising property of this Rose & Beetroot face scrub helps maintain oil balance of the skin to leave a natural glow on the face.
- SKIN REJUVENATION: The refreshing nature of rose oil and grape seed oil revitalise dull and fatigued skin for a brightened glow.
Price: Rs. 499
Quantity: 100 gm
Shelf life: 2 Years
How to use it: Scoop out some Rose & Beetroot Body Scrub with tips of your fingers. Add a few drops of water and massage it on the desired area of the body.
Packaging: This scrub comes in a flat bottomed glass jar which has a white colored screw cap. After unscrewing cap you will witness a white lid covering to protect spillage of the scrub. This vacuum lid does complete justice to the job and efficiently prevents the spillage. The jar again comes in a beautiful cardboard box. All the required details are printed on the jar as well as on the cardboard box. The packaging of this product just won my heart 🙂
My opinion about the product: The moment you see the product you will realize that it is similar to गुलकंद. गुलकंद को गुलाब से बनी पंखुड़ियों का मुरब्बा भी कहा जाता है। इसे गुलाब के फूल की ताजी पंखुड़ियों से तैयार करते हैं। इसको बनाते समय स्वाद के लिए इसमें चीनी का इस्तेमाल भी किया जाता है। This body scrub looks like a paste of rose petals with scrub particles (not sure particles are of coffee or beet root. The key ingredients are Rose & Beet root, it also has coffee seed powder. गुलकंद का नाम सुनते ही आपके दिमाग में किसी खुशबूदार और मीठे खाद्य पदार्थ का चित्र उभरने लगता होगा। ऐसा होना लाजमी भी है। गुलाब की पंखुड़ियों से बना गुलकंद देखने और खाने में जितना अच्छा लगता है, उतनी ही प्यारी इसकी खुशबू होती है। The fragrance is this body scrub is damn heavenly, you feel like sniffing it again and again 😉 Seems like instead of body scrub they have packed kulkand in the jar.
Handling this scrub is damn tricky, it is impossible to use it directly. Use few drop of water in the scrub then apply it on your body. It is a body scrub so scrubbing particles are bit strong, don’t use it on your face. Personally I found the quantity bit less, keeping price in mind. You will definitely need decent amount of scrub to cover your whole body. These particles and strong enough to remove dead skin or cellulite from the skin. It doesn’t dry out your skin so you need not to apply a moisturizer post application.
The scrub is decent but there is no reason to buy it again and again that too after spending 499 Rs. I will definitely like to go for some other economical body scrub. This scrub claims to work on dull and uneven skin but unfortunately didn’t. There is nothing to rave about this scrub. This product is not available on the official website of this brand, seems like they have discontinued it.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3.1/5 ♥♥