I always rely on my morning cup of coffee to boost energy and metabolism on a daily basis. While coffee one of the most widely used beverage around the world, but we now it’s also gaining a reputation as an alternative remedy for the skin. Thanks to its antioxidants, which include phenols which help fight free radicals that leads to skin damage. In fact, some sources and clinical studies have stated that coffee has more anti-oxidants — even more than other antioxidant-rich beverages, such as tea and wine.
While a cup of coffee can provide freshness and antioxidants internally, the purported skin benefits from coffee are primarily obtained when used topically. This involves using a mask, scrub, or paste from coffee grounds and applying them to skin directly.
Recently I started using range of coffee products from Brand Mcaffeine (See the name itself shows that it is full of Caffeine). Before I go on to products and explain them, I would like to mention the general benefits of coffee Arabica (I never meant about taste), it’s about skincare conditions.
Predominant ones are:
- It improves elasticity, encourages regeneration of skin cells and helps to restore skin’s own elasticity and tone, Stimulates Blood Flow
- Also helpful for wrinkles, anti-dark circle and anti-puffy eyes, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, cracked skin.
- Can be used topically for Eczema, Psoriasis, Cellulite, Acne and other skin conditions.
- Also helpful for Dry, Brittle, Damaged Hair and Lip Care.
Now let’s come on to the products I am using and their information.
- Naked & Raw Coffee Body Scrub Review
This is a coarse-grained scrub crafted from Pure Arabica Coffee and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil. The scrub effortlessly exfoliates dead skin cells and also helps to get rid of blackheads, tan and impurities. It also claims that it polishes the skin and deep cleanses pores so that skin is smooth, glowing and breathes free.
Now let’s look at the ingredients and their benefits to the skin.
- The first content is arabica coffee powder which exfoliates, smoothens skin, polishes skin, regulates blood flow, prevents premature ageing and reduces cellulite
- The second content is coconut oil which nourishes, hydrates, deep cleanses, reduces stretch marks and softens the skin.
2. Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub with Vitamin E Review
This is a nourishing and exfoliating face scrub, made from Pure Arabica Coffee and essential Vitamin E. The best part of the face scrub is that it is SLS Free, Paraben Free and loaded with the goodness of skin-perfecting ingredients. The company claims that the face scrub has perfectly sized particles that aren’t rough on skin. They do not dry out skin. The scrub works effectively on the rough and uneven skin, early signs of aging and scars.
The key ingredients and their uses are:
- Pure coffee which stimulates blood flow, prevents premature ageing, reduces cellulite and fights free radicals
- Walnut exfoliates, polishes and smoothens the skin.
- Hibiscus helps to tone, firm and regenerate the Skin. It also fights premature aging
- Argan Oil moisturizes, nourishes and adds a healthy glow
- Vitamin E helps to rejuvenate Skin, maintaining soft, supple Skin and also improves skin elasticity
- Caramel – Softens | Smoothens | Exfoliates
3. Naked & Raw Coffee Face Wash with White Water Lily Review
This has a deep cleansing formula, enriched with Pure Arabica Coffee and exotic White Waterlily. The face wash also removes the excess oil and dirt and gets rid of dullness from the face. A naturally-foaming formula that is SLS and Paraben free. The skin purifying ingredients clarify the skin, fight acne and pimples, and prevent them from returning. Coffee deep cleanses and increases collagen production for a youthful skin. It also helps reduce cellulite. The caffeine in coffee is a rich source of antioxidants that even tone the skin and reduces puffiness. White water lily regenerates skin cells and reduces fine lines. Seaweed reduces skin pigmentation and dark spots. Aloe Vera treats sunburn, reduces inflammation and soothes skin.
The key ingredients and their uses are:
- Pure coffee stimulates blood flow, prevents premature ageing, reduces cellulite and fights free radicals
- White water lily helps regenerate skin cell, protects against acne, soothes inflammation and reduces fine line
- Aloe Vera nourishes, treats sunburn, brightens and treats dark spots
- Seaweed help along in reducing skin pigmentation, diminishing dark spots and brightening.
My impression about the Naked & Raw Coffee Complete Skin Care Range
As per my impression the Body scrub is evenly grained and works really well on my body, recharges my skin. Post application I never felt the dryness on the skin, but in turn was hydrated and well-toned.
The Face Scrub with Vit E went very well with my facial skin, after first wash I felt no dryness of skin and effective removal of facial oil. After a constant usage the skin tone has improved and it even feels that hydration has gone up. The best part is that there is reduction of acnes and the pores are constantly cleaned.
The face wash with Water Lily is very hydrating and with every wash it feels like it has recharged the skin. The face wash lathers well and best part is it is Hypoallergenic and SLS, Parabens free. So, anyone can use it without any thoughts of its disturbing your skin.
Pros: It has SLS, Parebens free