Moisturizers are like a forever essential in my life, and you should make it essential too! Irrespective of the fact whether u have dry or oily or combination skin type, or even any other variants, moisturization is important and no matter what there should be no compromise in that. Moisturization actually hydrates your skin and forms a protective layer. This thereby has various benefits (though in longer run) like delaying the process of aging, or getting wrinkles, and acts as a protection. Today I am gonna talk about a body lotion, which I feel would be most suitable for those who has dry body skin type. Plus, are you a coffee person? Then this body lotion is probably made for you!!
PS.: I am not really a coffee person, but still got this mCaffeine naked and raw coffee body lotion just because I got carried away with too much of hype over their product range. LOL
Price: Rs. 375/- (you often get at a discounted price lower than this in amazon)
Packaging: It comes in a pump in bottle which also has s lock for the pump. That ensures that there is no leakage while you are travelling with the bottle, making it pretty convenient!
Consistency and Fragrance: This body lotion has a creamy formulation which isn’t greasy or oily. Umm, the fragrance didn’t really impress me. Has a coffee sort of fragrance, but not a complete coffee kind, you know what I mean! A bit weird kinda fragrance.
- Moisturizes well.
- Non greasy and non sticky.
- Comes in the bottle which makes it convenient to apply and also is travel friendly.
- Widely available.
- Free form Paraben or Mineral oil.
- Has shea butter which makes it a good moisturization formulation.
- I definitely don’t like the smell ☹ maybe you can check if you like it (maybe if you like coffee you might, but even then I doubt that you would!).
- A bit on pricy side when at a much affordable range many other great body lotions are available.
My Rating: 4/5