After a hectic day all we need is some refreshment, especially a good hair spa will make up for it. But is it possible to visit a Salon often… No right!! That’s where I found this product to which I instantly I developed a love because of its amazing Fragrance and also its claims about what it will do for the dry hair.Again it comes from a well- known brand L’Oreal which needs no introduction. Let’s see if this product won my heart or not.
Price: Rs 650 for 490 gms
Shelf Life: 2 Years from the date of Manufacture
Product Description: Enriched with Water Lily and purified water, this deep nourishing cream bath intensely nourishes your hair both inside and out. Massaging your hair with the Deep Nourishing Cream bath, deeply treats and engorges the fibers with nutrients and moisture for healthy, soft and shiny hair, full of life.
HAIR TYPE: Dry hair
RESULTS: Nourished, Re-hydrated, Soft & Shiny
Water lily to nourish the hair and reveal shine.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium chloride, Cetyl esters, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, Hexyl cinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, Linalool, Cetrimonium chloride, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Benzyl alcohol, Nymphaea alba flower extract, C163884/1
Packaging: This comes in a huge Aqua blue Container with a shining silver grey cap. It is a sturdy container which has enormous amount of the product and I feel it is not travel-friendly as it is quiet big. Maybe transferring to a small container would work. All the vital details are printed on the body of the product to which I give a special star as always.
Fragrance and Colour: Product looks so creamy and milky white. It feels Buttery soft and it smells exactly as the name says “Lily”. It smells so divine and more with floral undertones.
More Take on the Product: Since I have curly hair it often becomes dry and frizzy. So I wanted a bad deep Conditioning product which will provide me enough moisture for my locks. So that’s why it was an instant pick for me. As the instruction says I shampooed my hair and kept it semi-damp post wash to apply the product. And I segregated my hair into multiple portions and started applying the product to my scalp. I massaged it thoroughly to get the salon effect so that it increases the blood circulation in my scalp and covered it with a warm cotton t-shirt so that the product can penetrate properly providing all the nourishment to my hair.
After 30 minutes of leaving it on my hair, my actual struggle begin. It was really hard for me to get rid of the product from the hair as it was super greasy and I had to spend at least 30 minutes to wash the hair and make it free from the buildup. So Plan your session only when you have ample amount of leisure time.
Post usage all I can feel was that my hair was super silky and soft. And had a pleasant fragrance which lasted for next 2 days. I happily skipped using a serum post wash since my hair was already feeling super smooth and frizz free. First time when I used it I did not wash my hair properly and ended up having really bad greasy hair. So make sure to wash your hair thoroughly to experience the magic of the product.
- If you feel if the smell is Over-powering you can add a drop of essential oil of your choice to balance the smell, also it will provide you its own benefits
- Make sure your hair is semi-dried and not dripping wet
- Massage the product properly in scalp and use comb to distribute the Product evenly to all the sections
- Try to switch to Wooden Comb as it is beneficial in so many ways comparatively to the Plastic ones
- You have a separate Serum like product called L’Oreal concentrate to give extra boost and nourishment to the hair, I gave it a skip since I didn’t want to spend separately on that. But in Salons it is a mandatory product which goes in your spa session.
Overall verdict:I will definitely recommend this product since I feel it is a very good replacement of costly spa sessions in Salon and this one big tub will lasts longer as little product goes a long way in one use.
- Rich fragrance.
- Makes your hair super silky and Smooth.
- Reduces Frizz to great extent.
- Lasts you for a long time.
- Provides equal effect of Salon.
- It provides Considerable shine to hair.
- Time Consuming since you need to be your own care taker.
- Instructions has to be followed properly as the effect might be missed out easily when you go wrong.
- Hair has to be washed Post usage since product is extremely greasy.
ZZM Rating: 4.2/5
Author: Renuka Vivek