Hello Divas!!!I always used Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 & PA++ lotion in my college days. This lotion is compatible with all skin types. Here is my complete review about it.
· Cucumber and Lemon Grass extracts
· Vitamin B3
· Suitable for Normal to Dry SkinIngredients: Aqua, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Avobenzone, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Palmitic acid, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic acid, Glycol Stearate, Steramide AMP, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Carbomer, erfume, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Propulene Glycol, Lemongrass extract, cucumber extract, lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Price: 170 Rs
Wt: 60 ml
Shelf life: 24 months or 2 years.
Online availability: Amazon, Shopclues, E.bay, Flipkart, Apollopharmacy, etc.
Directions for Use: Smooth onto face and exposed part of the skin at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Give it a minute or two to be absorbed into skin before applying any make-up. Re-apply every 3-4 hours for maximum broad spectrum protection.
Packaging: The lotion comes in a bright yellow, sleek and stylish bottle with same colored flip cap. The cap closes tightly which makes it travel friendly and leakage proof. Overall the packaging is very attractive.
My opinion about product: I used to apply this Sunscreen in my college days. I had a lot of Sun exposure those days, going to college, from college back to home, roaming with friends, going to tuition (Ah! I am getting nostalgic). The lotion is light yellow in color and has a creamy consistency. The Sunscreen is neither thick nor runny in nature. I used to apply it 20-25 minutes before going out. It should be well massaged into skin so that gets absorbed effectively. It get absorbed in skin quickly leaving no greasy effect.
Yes, on applying a lot it does coat a whitish look on face. So far that I used to mix moisturiser with Sunscreen and that fixed the problem. Teenage or college days expectation of same aged girls is truly fulfilled by this Sunscreen. The company claims to give fairness with lotion but I found not the same. It is a decent product which needs reapplying in 5-6 hours. And this lotion is for all skin types. When I saw Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 & PA++ , I found it is for oily skin so found intelligent to switch to it as I have oily skin.
What I like about this product….
1. It’s a broad-spectrum sunscreen (contains both SPF 24 and Pa++).
2. Easily available in local as well as online markets.
3. Doesn’t leave greasiness on skin.
4. It is suitable for all skin type.
5. Travel friendly packaging.
6. Cooling sensation due to Cucumber and lemon grass extracts.
What I do not like about this product….
1. It contains parabens.
2. Not suitable for those who have a very dry skin
3. Doesn’t justice to fairness claim.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.2/5 ♥♥