I am going to review Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Crème. It is available in three shades i.e Pearl, Marble and Shell. Out of these three I bought Shell.
1. Get flawless skin with Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints.
2. This water-based solution blends easily with your skin.
3. It offers instant glow to your skin.
4. Enriched with Cucumber extracts it keeps your skin moist and cool.
Ingredients: Not mentioned.
Price: 350 Rs
Wt: 27 gm
Online availability: It is available only on Nykaa and Amzaon.
Shades Available: Pearl, Marble and Shell
Direction of use: Dab dots of the product on to your cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. Smooth evenly from the centre of your face outwards. For an instant glow with a just hint of color, apply Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Crème every day.
Packaging: This Crème (cream) comes in a brownish colored squeeze tube which has a grey colored screw cap.
My opinion about product: When I saw the packaging for first time, I noticed that neither there was ingredients list on it nor the amount of SPF it covers. This made me curious that what ingredients it has or the amount of SPF it covers. If we talk about crème or cream it is brownish or dark yellowish in color and has a watery texture.
I applied in on my face in circular motion. Yes it takes time in blending but when it will, then you will see a sheer cover which is classed by the product. But unfortunately this cream fails in covering spots. If you don’t have spots on your face then this crème or cream will give you no makeup look.
This crème or cream is not waterproof and I have a higher tendency of sweating, so I noticed that after 40-45 minutes this crème or cream completely vanished from my face. This product is quite expensive and less impressive in comparison to the other products available in the market.
What I like about this product….
1. Gives an instant glow to face.
2. Lightweight and watery texture.
3. Travel friendly packaging.
4. Blends well.
5. Has sunscreens.
6. Gives sheer coverage
What I do not like about this product….
1. No ingredient list mentioned.
2. Pretty expensive.
3. Has no specified amount of sunscreen in it.
4. Difficult to find online.
5. Doesn’t cover spots on the face.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3.1/5 ♥♥