Few shades of Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons (Candid Coral, Cinnamon Brown & Blushing pink) have been already reviewed on ZZM blog. In this post I will be talking about Berry Red Shade of this range (क्युंकि मैं Red की दीवानी हूँ 😉 )
Ingredients: Nothing mentioned
Price: Rs 185
Online availability: Here
Shelf life: 2 years
Direction for use:
* Open the cap and start applying the product from the center of your upper lip.
* Worked from the center towards the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth.
* Glide the product across the entire bottom lip.
* This step is optional but you could use a tissue to blot out the extra product.
Packaging: This crayon exactly looks like wax crayons which we all have used in our school days but with a cap. A dual sided sharpener also comes with each crayon. You can easily sharpen your crayon whenever the tip gets blunt. Funny thing is; this lip crayon looks very small in from of the sharpener. Due to it’s sleek design you can easily carry it in your bag.
My opinion about the product: It is a beautiful deep berry red shade with a warm undertone. This crayon have a texture in-between creamy & waxy which gives a semi matte finish i.e neither creamy nor the drying matte. It has an average pigmentation and tons of swipes are required to get the opaque coverage. If you have pigmented lips then better to skip this shade. It is light weight on lips and applies smoothing without tugging or pulling. On my lips staying power of this crayon is a bit low i.e for maximum 2 hours. This lip crayon does not have ability to survive meals. However it can survive snacks or beverages like tea or coffee and fades away evenly.
I liked the shade as it’s a shade which you won’t regret buying but the color pay off & staying power of this crayon is similar to Elle-18 Matte range. If you are a Lakme fan then you will definitely like these crayons (Ahem! Ahem! Keeping money in mind) especially college goers who will find this crayon budget friendly.
What I like about this product….
1. Affordable price.
2. Pretty color-coded packaging.
3. Glides smoothly.
4. Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
5. Beautiful shades for all skin tones.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Low staying power.
2. Difficult to find in local stores.
3. Need to sharpen frequently.
4. Can’t survive heavy meal.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3/5 ♥♥