Sometimes back I bought a Lakme Clean Up Clear Pores Kit. I also reviewed it’s face mask earlier on my blog. But my bad, I forgot to review face wash, scrub and share my experience with you. So in this post, I am going to share my review about the complete kit. If you don’t want to purchase all the three components (face wash, scrub and mask) then they can also buy them individually.
1. This clean up clear pores comes in three compact tubes which are also travel friendly.
2. Lakme Total Clean up Clear Pores is enriched with the goodness of green tea extracts which soothe and calm the skin.
3. The goodness of salicylic acid in the composition is beneficial for treatment of acne.
4. Helps in preventing breakouts of pimples and acne.
5. Fights blemishes and reduces skin irritation.
6. Cleans pores, and clears acne and blackheads to give you clear and radiant skin.
Face wash: Rs 99
Face mask: Rs 90
Face scrub: Rs 115
Wt: 50 mg each
Shelf life: 24 months or 2 years
Directions for use:
· Squeeze out a coin-sized amount of the face wash on your palms and lather up.
· Gently massage your wet face for 30-60 seconds to give it time to dissolve dirt, makeup and oil. Then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
· Use it at least twice daily for soft, clean and clear skin.
Packaging: Each of the products comes in turquoise squeeze tube with a white cap. The tube has silver color fonts on it. The packaging is very sturdy and travel friendly. Overall I find the packaging very classy as well as attractive.
My opinion about this kit:
Face wash:The face wash is a gel based formula which is transparent green in color. When squeezed, a drop of the wash comes out which is a good amount for the face. It doesn’t lather up much but it does the job of cleaning out all superficial impurities. The wash smells very fruity which I just love. It leaves my skin clean and clear without making it dry or stretchy. It does control oil too, but only to a certain extent.
Face scrub: The scrub is light water green in color with tiny scrubbing granules. The granules are fine and don’t hurt the skin at all. I don’t use it every day but you can use it every day if your skin allows so. The scrub has a strong smell so please don’t try to sniff it hard. Lol.. After use my pores and skin become more cleaner than before. I had blackheads on my nose which were not severe this scrub took care of it to a great extent. It also helps me to get rid of dead skin cells making my skin clean.
Face mask: The face pack is mint green in color and has a strong fragrance which may bother people with sensitive nose. I apply it after cleansing and scrubbing my face.
Apply an even layer of this face pack on your entire face and neck, don’t forget to keep slices of cucumber on your eyes and lay down like a couch potato. He he he.. Keep it for 20-25 minutes and then rinse it off. It is very easy to wash the face pack. After applying and washing this face pack, I found that it reduces oil and dirt without dragging out the moisture. It makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing. It also tightens my pores temporarily.
Over all it’s a decent face pack for oily- combination skin but not for dry skin people as it causes dying of skin post application.
I like to pamper my skin with this kit on weekends, after regular use I have noticed if you don’t use Lakme clean up pores face wash, mask and scrub together then the result are not that much effective. So you need to invest all of them.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4/5 ♥♥