As you all know that tomorrow (15/08/15) is our 69th Independence day. I thought to do a post on a nail art inspired by Indian flag. So that all you beauties reading my blog can decorate your beautiful nails like me and celebrate our independence day with pride.
1. Nail paints
a. Orange, Green, White and Blue
b. Transparent coat
2. Scotch tape
1. First of all apply a full coat of nail paint on your nails. Paint them evenly across the nails. Once dried, apply another coat of white paint.
2. Once the paint has fully dried, take a strip of scotch tape and put it diagonally.
* Here I have removed my white nail paint because it was affecting clarity of whole process or tutorial but you have to keep it.
3. Now carefully apply coat of orange nail paint diagonally on the nails. Repeat the same process on rest of the nails.
4. Once the orange nail paint dries remove the strips.
5. Now again take strip of scotch tape and put it diagonally. Apply the nail paint diagonally on the nail. Repeat the same process for rest of the nails.
6. Once the green nail paint dries remove the strips. Now with the help of tooth pick or pin make dots with the help of blue nail paint as in the pictures.
7. Finally apply coat of transparent nail paint to give final touch.
Voila! You are all set to flaunt your Indian flag inspired stylish nail art this independence day.