This 15 August we are going to celebrate our 70th Independence Day. Grand salute to our freedom fighters that made it possible for us to live in free India as well as to our armed forces who are always there providing us safer life. So today I decided to do a post on our Independence day or Indian flag inspired nail art. I also did a nail art last year on the same occasion (Click Here).You guys loved it a lot and hope you will like this one too. It is super easy to create, so come on girls decorate your beautiful nails like me and celebrate our independence day with pride.
1. Base coat (optional but recommended to prevent staining)
2. Nail paints: Orange, Green and Blue
3. Top coat (optional but recommended to prevent chipping)
4. Scotch tape
1. First of all apply a full coat of base coat. This step can be skipped but I always recommend going for it. A base coat prevents staining of your nails.
2. Once base coat has completely dried, apply orange (thumb), blue (middle finger) & green (pinky finger) nail paints on your nails ,same way I did in the picture.
3. Once nail paints have completely dried, take strip of scotch tape and put it vertically on your index finger.
4. Now carefully apply coat of orange nail paint vertically on the nail. Repeat the same process for the nail of ring finger.
5. Once the orange nail paint dries remove the strips.
6. Now again take strip of scotch tape and put it vertically on your index finger (as in the picture). Apply the green nail paint on the nail. Repeat the same process for the nail of ring finger.
7. Once the green nail paint dries remove the strips. Now with the help of tooth pick or pin make dots with the help of blue nail paint as in the picture.
8. Finally apply coat of transparent nail paint to give final touch.
Bingo! You are all set to flaunt your Indian flag inspired stylish nail art this Independence day ♥♥ .