Finally it’s weekend, can you feel happiness in the air.. Ha ha ha.. I am going to manicure & pedicure at home only. I have already done a post on how to do manicure & pedicure at home.
1. Every night massage your toes with a foot cream or Vaseline. This will prevent you from getting cracked heels, result will be smooth & crack free feet.
2. Do not forget to use pumic stone as a scrubber for your feet. Use pumic stone every other day in your shower to remove dirt from my feet.
3. Do pedicure them regularly. Pamper your feet with just for 10- 15 minutes. Soak them in warm water which has some salt in it.
4. For your nails take any old brush, while taking bath pour some shower gel or soap or face wash on the old brush and brush your nails like we brush our teeth. Do this at least once in a week.
5. If your feet are tanned then give them a massage with baking powder mixed with lemon. This will definitely reduce tanned skin.
6. Do not forget to moisturize your feet every day, the way you moisturize your face.
7. Do massage your feet once in a week with coconut or almond oil.
8. Always wear conformable shoes. Avoid heels as much as possible.
9. Do not forget to apply sunscreen before going out.
10 Always use good quality nail polish to paint your nails. Avoid acetone based nail paint remover to remove nail polish.
Image source: experthometips.com