Hello mommies & daddies!
When you start introducing semi solid to you baby there is always a confusion that from where to start. I always say puree is the best thing to start with. Baby can easily eat as well as digest it. I have already shared recipe of banana & apple puree. You should also read those posts too. In this post I am sharing recipe of carrot puree 🙂
What you will need:
- Small carrot – 1
- Water – ½ cup to ¾ cup depending on carrot size
- Ghee – Few drops
Step by step process:
- Take a small carrot and wash it well. Now cut head and tail part and peel off the skin with the peeler.
- Chop into pieces. In a pan, add half a cup of water and the carrot pieces.
- Cook (covered with lid) in medium flame for 8 to 10 mins or until carrot is cooked soft. Switch off the stove. Cool down the carrot and transfer it to mixie jar along with cooked water.
- Grind it well to make a smooth paste. You can more water if required. Do make sure that no chunk is there.
- Transfer to feeding bowl, add few drops of melted ghee and mix well.
Now feed your baby is small quantity with feeding spoon.
- This puree is very easy to make so don’t store it in refrigerator. Serve only fresh carrot puree to your baby 🙂