Face mask/pack in very important part of our skin care routine. Our Indian market is full to ready to use face mask like Himalaya mud mask, Mama earth C3 mask, everyuth peel off mask etc. You can also prepare diy face mask like multani mitti face pack, charcoal face mask, avacado mask etc. We at ZZM keep sharing diy for face packs but in this post we will be sharing correct way of applying face pack. Along with face pack, sheet masks too are in trend these days so I will be also sharing correct way of applying the same.
- Remove the sheet mask from its packaging and unfold it without tearing.
- Line up the mask with your face shape, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Gently press the mask to the form of your face until it’s sticking evenly.
- Now keep it for 30-35 minutes, then take off the mask gently.
- Once the mask is off, proceed with your regular skin care routine. There’s no need to rinse.
Clay or mud-based mask:
- Dip your fingertips into the mask and scoop out a quarter-sized amount.
- Spread evenly across your face, starting at your upper neck and working your way up your face.
- Avoid your lips and eyes.
- Now allow it to dry completely.
- Use lukewarm water and your fingers to gently rub the mask off your face.
- Gently pat your face dry after rinsing it off.
Bingo! Now you know the correct way of applying a sheet mask and a face pack. So next time do keep all these steps in mind for better result 🙂