Concept of BB Cream is pretty old know, I mean we all are well about BB creams. The application of BB cream seems easy but believe me it is not. Applying it can be easy but getting that even-looking complexion, smooth texture and well hydrated skin is a real trick. In this post I will be explaining correct way of applying a BB cream cream. But before that you have to we aware about your skin type. For oily skin BB Cream with extracts of natural plants are more appropriate & for dry skin BB cream with dry formula is more good 🙂
Before applying BB cream you have to follow these two steps:
Cleanse your face: Before applying a BB cream cleanse your face with a cleanser you that there is not trace of oil, dirt or impurities on your face.
Moisturize your face: After cleansing your face you have to moisturize it with a makeup primer, Aloe Vera gel or just about any regular and light-weight moisturizer to prep up your skin. It will provides a smooth surface to apply the cream and achieve a flawless look.
Applying BB Cream With Fingers:
- Take some BB on the back of your hand.
- Put five dots on your face: one in the middle of your forehead, one on nose’s tip, one on the chin, and two on cheeks.
- Use equal amount everywhere. Use it in tiny amounts and a thin layer.
- Now you have use the combination of your middle and index fingers to push the cream in. Use the circular motion of your hand.
- You have to apply on the forehead first and then move via the nose and chin and finally to the cheeks. It does not matter whether you are blending or patting the cream, be very soft with your fingers around the eye area.
- The eye area is sensitive and when you stroke rather than pat or blend, you create strains around the eye. If you find that the cream has not been applied enough in certain area, you can dab a little bit more in those areas to add another layer.
Applying BB Cream With Sponge:
- Apply it in five dots just as when you use your fingers.
- Here, you will be using a makeup sponge for blending but start with your fingers so that the amount of application is better controlled.
- Apply the cream with equal, outward strokes. The pressure applied should be firm enough to create a jiggling movement. The method of application remains the same- starting with the forehead and moving to the nose and chin before moving on to the cheeks.