Hey Friends!!!In our daily life, our skin suffers a lot (dust, pollution, Sunlight etc..). So today I am sharing some tips for your skin related issues with the help of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water as additive.
2. Dip a cotton ball in Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and apply it liberally on your face every morning. This will rejuvenate your skin and leave a lasting pink glow.
3. Mix Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and lemon juice in equal quantities and use as a cleanser every night. Gradually, it will reduce the wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Mix Dabur Gulabari Rose Water with mint leaves and cucumber and then refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes. Apply on face to get that fresh soothing look.
5. Mix multani mitti with Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and crushed papaya, and apply on face. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. This will balance the ph level of your skin and give it a perfect glow.
6. Mix besan, turmeric, crushed neem leaves and Dabur Gulabari Rose Water to form a thick paste. Apply it on your face and keep it for 10 minutes to get acne-free skin.
7. Take a spoon of aloe vera gel; add half a spoon of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and half a spoon of cucumber juice to it. Apply this mixture on face for 10 minutes. It will keep your face glowing and cool in summers.
8. Mix dry Orange peel, Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and cold cream to make a natural scrub. Use it twice a week for clean and refreshing skin.
9. Mix a few drops of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water in creams, face packs and facewashes. In addition to giving it a rose-like glow it will leave your skin clean, refreshed and pimple-free.
10. Make your skin smooth and glowing even in the harsh winter season. Mix Dabur Gulabari Rose Water with glycerin and honey to make a simple home-made moisturiser.
* Note: Before using Dabur Gulabari Rose Water please do check your sensitive for it.