I finished up my Lakme Peach Milk Soft Creme so went to local store near my place. Unfortunately it was out of stock and I ended up buying Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream. These days it is really difficult to find things of my choice as I have to leave my boy with daddy dear which he(my baby) completely hates. He he. So most of the time I buy thing from local shops or online. This is the reason you will find a lot new products & brands on my blog these days 🙂
- Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and anti-fungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
- Winter Cherry is an effective anti-stress agent. In skin care, this plant is used for its antioxidant action, which helps skin cell regeneration.
- Indian Kino Tree has astringent properties which work as a skin tonic to tone and rejuvenate facial skin.
- Indian Pennywort is regarded as the best home remedy for skin disorders such as chronic ulcers and persistent eczema.
Price: 70 Rs
Qt: 50 ml
Shelf life: 3 Years
Online availability: Here
Direction of use: Apply Nourishing Skin Cream gently over face and neck twice daily, after cleansing. For best results, use regularly.
Packaging: This white & Green colored plastic tub is light, handy & perfect for travelling purpose. As usual packaging is simple & various details are provided at the back of the tub. Knock! Knock! Sadly complete ingredient list is missing which I absolutely hate. This tub is sealed with the help of vacuum lid for hygiene purpose to assure that the product is not contaminated. Overall packaging is good but I wish that brand has provided complete ingredient list.
My opinion about the product: This cream is white in color & has a very cream consistency. This cream slathers on skin without leaving any stickiness. It neither leaves any white cast not greasy effect post application. It has winter cherry scent which is not at all overpowering 🙂 It has a decent moisturizing capacity, keeps skin hydrated for 5-6 hours & after that you need to re apply. I am going through extremely dry skin these days so not applying it on my face. But I am applying it on my hands & feet & this cream keeps them well hydrated.
It doesn’t feel heavy on skin & doesn’t cause any breakouts. I personally think that this gonna be a good option for all skin types until you have extremely dry skin. One thing I like about Himalaya brand is that it’s products are easily available in local market. If you like any product you can re-purchase it. I last time bought Lakme Peach Milk Soft Creme & wanted it to buy again but it was not available in store (near to my place). Because of Aarav I really find it difficult to buy things in emergency 😉 Finding Himalaya products is really easy task. It does not have SPF so on a sunny day one has to apply sunscreen. Rest it is really good option for daily use.
What I like about this product….
1. Nice fragrance.
2. Moisturizes well.
3. Easily available in local as well as online markets.
4. Absorbs into the skin within a few minutes.
5. Does not leave a whitish cast.
6. Does not leave greasy or oily effect.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Has No SPF.
2. Complete ingredient list is missing.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.2/5 ♥♥